Shabby Lane Shops Free Backgrounds

Welcome to Shabby Lane Shops Free Blog Backgrounds.
We are thrilled to offer these to you.
These are very easy to install to Blogger, please refer to instructions on the left.
We will be adding more each week, so please check back.

A huge thank you to Bunny of Bcatherinedesigns.net & Debbie of Marionberry Cottage & Ella of Calico Collage
for helping us provide these to you.

We hope that you will stop by Shabby Lane Shops to
visit all of our wonderful shops!

If you are looking for a matching blog banner,
Custom blog design or even a Website Design,
we can help you please visit our
Design Department on Shabby Lane.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 Column Vintage Label by Debbie




6 comments:

  1. Hi! Love this design and would like to change my blog...but am a chicken.....can you tell where "minima" template to click on is??? Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary for the 3 column you should not have to change anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Shabby.I loved this design with labels from London.So I want to let you know I am using it in my blog.I don't know the rigth names in English but I needed to change the gadget in several places because it covers others old gadget that I have there.The only place that sounds be good was the end of the page.I'd like to ask you to visit my blog to see if it's ok for you or I need to change you logo.When I add the code I thougth that your logo would opens direct to the corner blog but it doesn't.So please let me know what I did wrong or if it's ok for you.
    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much! where the banner is is fine, appreciate you checking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and let me know that's fine for you.My blog looking great with the background.Love it.Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this blog design and appreciate the blog design! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment! We would love to hear form you!