Shabby Lane Shops Free Backgrounds

Welcome to Shabby Lane Shops Free Blog Backgrounds.
We are thrilled to offer these to you.
These are very easy to install to Blogger, please refer to instructions on the left.
We will be adding more each week, so please check back.

A huge thank you to Bunny of Bcatherinedesigns.net & Debbie of Marionberry Cottage & Ella of Calico Collage
for helping us provide these to you.

We hope that you will stop by Shabby Lane Shops to
visit all of our wonderful shops!

If you are looking for a matching blog banner,
Custom blog design or even a Website Design,
we can help you please visit our
Design Department on Shabby Lane.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

White & Roses by Debbie



10 comments:

  1. Hello! Love all your new designs - it is so hard to decide on one, but I chose this one. Thank you again for sharing these beauties! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaizing.
    How hard to chose just one!
    Thank you for all the beatifull thins you share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i am so sold! Can i put this background on me 3 column blog? I so want this! I am in love! Please can you help me? Hugs Christa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure just copy the Html above & it will work for you, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this background. I just put it on my Dolls Dolls Dolls blog. http://mydolls-charlotte.blogspot.com/
    I discovered your blog when I saw one of them on another blog site. Yours are all so pretty.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I chose this elegant design and am hoping it will look nice with the banner that Debbie designed for me!
    Hope I can install it!
    Thank You,
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  7. new to blogger, trying to set up...love your designs and total website...it is one of my absolute favs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I've been looking for beautiful vintage style backgrounds and finally found some! After a very hard decision I decided on this elegant design :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so many to choose from but I think I will try this one.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is definitely the one for me!
    So looking forward to writing my first post over it! Thank you.:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment! We would love to hear form you!